If you're on the fence about whether or not you have enough expertise or knowledge to write a book, the only way to really know is to get the hell off the fence and start writing! To aid you - here are the "top ten reasons you should write a business book."
1. You have an expertise that stands the test of time.
2. Your clients and peers are always saying they wish they could carry your wisdom around with them.
3. It would make your Mother proud.
4. Business books are often filled with drivel, but yours would be different.
5. You want to change the world with your ideas and are willing to work hard to engage people about them.
6. Your book would be a guidepost to others who want to succeed from your hard-earned lessons.
7. You're dedicated to promoting conversation and authentic exchange in your peer arena.
8. Your own bookshelf, desk and floor is littered with "other people's business books" and the only one missing is yours.
9. You're willing to pack up all those aforementioned books and put fingers to keyboard and write a page a day...starting today.
10. You understand that writing a business book is not about becoming a milllionaire author but more importantly about empowering yourself and others to raise the bar and do more.