Geez, I've been tagged by a writer I greatly admire - Jonathan Kantor "The White Paper Pundit" so now I have to tell five things about me you most likely don't know and don't want to know.
1. I was a Junior Olympian equestrian rider and Prince Phillip gave me a trophy once.
2. My tuna casserole recipe won first place in the Texas State Fair in Dallas and I was in high school and at the time the Vice-President of Future Homemakers of America.
3. I have a very specific agreement with my husband that if someone kidnaps me and are holding me hostage in a library and are bringing me a Coke a day, he is to let them keep me for awhile so I can read in peace.
4. I'm writing a one woman show titled, "I'll Take the Husband and Two Kids with a **** on the Side to Go." (email me if you want to know the *** part)
5. I'm a proud graduate of Goddard College, an amazing college in Vermont where Phish, David Mamet and other luminaries went to school.
P.S. (yes, mom you can email me too if you realllllly want to know what the **** means.)
And in honor of Prince Phillip, the first person who emails me the correct answer to this question gets a $10 gift card to Starbucks. (Bribing blog readers is a new tradition I think I'll start. Creating controversy, hmm.)
In 1997, how did Philip refer to a Cambridge University car park attendant who failed to recognise him?
Bloody silly fool!
And I'm tagging five other blogs = in no particular order:
Diva Marketing blog (one of my favorite bloggers!)
Bob Bly (whom I have no illusions and know does not most likely take time to play tag) - so I'm not even putting a link to his blog. But I gotta tell you he has a great post on LinkedIn this week and go and read it!